A community of parents, teachers and support staff who have joined together to educate and nurture the children of Middleton Elementary.
The Middleton PTO is an organization whose purpose is to:
- Support and speak on behalf of our children and youth in the school and in the community
- Lend its energy, talent and time to improve the quality of education
- Promote and nurture a team atmosphere among parents, teachers, students and staff
- Develop a united effort between educators and parents to secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental and social education
- Invite diverse and broad participation from parents in a variety of roles through new ideas, better communication and a commitment to work as a team
- Make recommendations to the professional and support staff
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children
- Encourage parent and public involvement in our school
Middleton Elementary PTO
Want to get involved?